As I posted before, it was cloudy and cold, and rainy/snowy while we were in the Tetons and Yellowstone. bummer. But we still enjoyed ourselves immensely, as you can tell by the photos. Lots of kewl things to see and do.
We spent the night of the 13th in Cody, Wyoming. Per the recommendation of our hotel staff, we ate at Bubba's. Popular barbecue place. The best part - I asked the waitress if they do anything for birthdays, she asked who it was for, and I replied Greg. The next thing we know, she brings a piece of pie over, stands up on the bench next to Greg and shouts for the entire restaurant to joining in singing happy birthday to RAY. hahahahaha I kept laughing thruout the entire song, as yes, pretty much everyone in the restaurant sang!!! Greg was the trooper, and thanked me for the piece of birthday pie!!!
Anyway, in Cody, the next morning, we went to the "old town" - whatever they call it - that is really a collection of old buildings and wagons set up as if a small frontier town. Most of the buildings were built around 1880-1910. Pretty interesting.
Bighorn - the Canyon Rec Area is neat - reminded us of Dead Horse Point State Park. The Bighorn Mtns are taller than I expected - and COLD, COLD, COLD!!
well... gonna go now. Greg's gettin' bored. Guess I should help entertain the guy!
Thursday, September 15, 2005
wyoming
Posted by
Marcia
at
9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Marcia!
I'm notorious for asking for lots of attention and 'whooping and hollaring' for the birthday boy/girl. Sounds like Bubba's is my kinda place! I'll bookmark your blog so I can check in from time to time.
HUGS!
xoxo,
Becca
Post a Comment