Thursday, September 01, 2005

the trip

Greg left this morning on the motorcycle, heading westward. I'll be flying out tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully Greg has it timed right so that he'll get to Denver Airport just in time to pick me up, and neither one of us will have to wait too long for the other!

We'll be spending the first two nights with Greg's brother Tim. Our first night will be at Tim's place in Denver, and the second night will be at his cabin in Buena Vista, Colorado. I'm really looking forward to seeing his cabin - I haven't been there yet. 'Course I'm way happier to see Timmy - he's such a fun-loving guy, and we don't see him nearly enough.

Sunday morning early we'll be "on the road again." Hopefully we'll get into Utah early enough to spend a few hours at Arches National Park before it gets dark. We have so much we want to see and do on this trip we'll be taking advantage of pretty much every sunlight moment. I am so looking forward to this trip!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Welcome to our world...of blogging, that is! Can't wait to get a glimpse or two of the trip that I've heard so much about. This, however, does not get you off the hook of sending me emails by the dozen. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Okay-we'll give it a try. Who would have thought that people of our generation would have so many opportunities to learn new things? Anxious to hear how the trip is going...It is mild (upper 70's) and sunny here. Love,

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy the beautiful red rock formations in Utah as much as I did, and weren't you with us on that trip? Ah, memories!
Love you!