Yesterday I sent Greg out biking on his own. LOL Actually, it wasn't like he HAD to go riding, but I think he'd be totally bored sitting at camp for an entire day! So with him gone, and me at home base for the day, I had time to do "my" things. I slept in (imagine that!), read by the lake (we have a rockin' great campsite again, on the shore of Big Arm Lake just south of Glacier National Park in Montana), and scrapbooked while listening to some country music. woohoo!
First I did this layout on a concert we went to last Dec. The concert absolutely rocked!
Then I finished up this four page LO I started a few weeks ago. I just wasn't feeling "the love" when I worked on it last, so I set it aside to get an objective perspective at a later time. And I think waiting it out worked - I think this LO is great! It's about a bike trip in fall of 2007 to the Smokies, which ended with our Richard Petty racing experiences.

2 comments:
Great pictures and so much info
We feel like we are traveling right along with the two of you!
Keep those pictures coming.
Art & Pat
Awesome layouts! It's amazing that you can find to scrap during your trip :)
Post a Comment