Wednesday, April 29, 2009

comments

btw (by the way) - I love to get comments on here. It's really easy to do - at the bottom of each post is a spot that says "0 comments" (or 1 or 2). Just click on it and it'll bring up a new screen where you can type in your comments.

If I don't see comments for a while, I start to think that I'm "talking" to myself, and well, that ain't a good thing. LOL So even if you just say "hi" - that'd be real cool. If there are pictures you want to see, or things you'd like me to (try to) write about, let me know. I'll try my best!!

10 comments:

emily said...

Yes, I'm still checking blogs when I can. Unfortunately, we can no longer access any blogger.com sites from work (drat it all!) so a lot fewer comments from me.

Unknown said...

Nope, you are not talking to yourself LOL I am here, will try to do a better job with commenting :)

Bobi Hembd said...

Marcia I am here everyday. I may not leave a comment but i am here watching everyday. If i come here and you haven't wrote for that day i come back later. Love the updates. I am excited each day to see your adventure.
Bobi

Dale S. said...

Hi Marcia,

Have been enjoying your blog. Since I am still on the bench, I have had PLENTY of time to enjoy your adventures. Things are still slow here, although we are doing business with two brand new clients this week which got Dennis Nelson, Meredith Allen, and Alan Feldmann off the bench. Take care.

Ernie & Pat said...

Greetings to Greg and Marcia. Keep the postings comming. Pat and I enjoy your travels. (You may be babbling incohearantly to yourself, but you are not alone here. Ernie & Pat

Maria said...

Hi Marcia! I'm a faithful follower, although I don't often post a comment. If your travels bring you to my neck of the woods let me know - I'd love to see you and Greg again!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marcia,
You don't know me....my name is Casey and I know Greg from Assurant Health. I've been following your blog and every time I read your updates it feels like a little cyber-vacation. Love your photos and comments.
Keep enjoying yourselves and say HI to Greg for me!
- Casey Falk

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

I am so glad you are having a fab time - you are not missing anything here in WI. Enjoy!!!!! Live the life of fun!!

Carol

Greg Kirn said...

I'm checking in on you guys as often as possible. Sounds like you're having a great time - I'm jealous!

dean said...

Hey guys, glad Greg left me the site cause we forgot it, I'll take care of items. Glad your having a good time, also glad to hear your safe. Hope you dont have anymore tire problems. I'll pass this on to Karen for ya. Stay safe!!!!! DJH