Sunday, June 07, 2009

the big picture

fyi - a few folks wondered if I could make my map bigger. Well, I only have a certain amount of space in my sidebar, and didn't want to try to enlarge it more. So... I am only going to show the part of the U.S. that we are actually going to be travelling in. That makes the map a bit bigger.

So then, point number two... this map only shows the (approximate) route travelled by the R.V. It does not include all the trips on the bike. That would just be WAY too much confusion! We now have over 10,000 miles on the bike just on this trip!

And then, point number three... the funny little icons you see on the map indicate (usually) where we camped. There is no real meaning to the icons, altho I sometimes try to pick one appropriate for the campground, such as a tree for a nice wooded campground, or a mountain for a camp with a nice mountainous view.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Marcia! :)
I think when you are coming home you need to invite your blog readers to a slideshow :)

emily said...

Keep the pics coming. You're starting to head up towards my neck of the woods.