Tuesday, June 02, 2009

day and night

This campground was more like a state or national campground - sites spread out, very private, surrounded by trees. We even had a partial view of a lake. Very nice.

This picture also shows how "spacious" our RV is when our slide is out. It's so funny - until you've spent a lot of time in one of these, you don't realize how precious 3 feet is (that's how much our slide kicks out)! And we're lucky, even tho we only have one slide, it includes both our sofa and our dinette, so our entire living area enlarges.


This is a Greg picture. Well, I took it, but he wanted me to. And he's been asking me to post it. Why? Hmm... I could surmise a guess, but I'd probably be wrong. So I'll just ask! LOL He says he wants to show that our trip isn't just driving around.

We do try to have campfires on occasion, now that we're staying in places that allow it. And of course campfires mean s'mores and pudgy pies (cherry for us). Nummy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks really nice inside! But I can't imagine going on RV trip with 3 kids LOL