I was up way late last night, as in 3:30am....
I created the layout based on ideas from week 2 of an online class I'm taking: Product Playground 2 from Big Picture. Week 2 is all about the Softer Side - stuff like felt, flocking, fiber, fabric and floss. So my big idea was to use a felt frame - my first try at using felt anything! Well, I love how it turned out!! Not only did I use the reverse of a black felt frame (the outside part that was meant to be thrown away), I also used foam alphas for the title, and (not relevant to class) I painted the paper to create my photo mat - first time for that! Ain't this just SWEET??!! lol
As a side note, the purple and green layout I posted Sept 8 was also for this class. Week 1 focused on edges - meaning papers with decorative edges, lace or cutout paper, decorative edge scissors, etc. So I cut the beautiful floral paper to have scalloped edges and I used my very old scallop edge deco scissors to trim my journaling box.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
late night fun
Posted by
Marcia
at
5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow Marcia, this is an awesome layout! Great job!
Really nice!
Post a Comment