Here comes a little of my yin/yang. I just did a layout about a motorcycle trip. So yes, the biker bitch scrapbooks. After years of doing both, I STILL think it's funny! Ok, so I'm easily amused. Guess I'm tired too... blathering on... and on... lol
I started this LO thinking I would create something I could use for class. But then I got going and I liked my direction so much that I didn't know how to change it or what to add to make it fit one of our class themes. But when I was just about done, I decided subtlety could work.
So THIS bike gang layout has glitter. Now if THAT isn't funny.... roflmao
oh, and sorry about the nasty flash, indoor lighting sux for photographing LOs.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
a biker LO
Posted by
Marcia
at
11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice! Nothing wrong with a little glitz - no matter the layout! :)
Post a Comment