Monday, September 22, 2008

fun pics from ScrapFest

the obligatory group shot - frog and all...


At the Rain Forest Cafe, I was fascinated by the guy who was making balloon shapes. So Bobi had him come over and make one for me. :-)


The 4 foot eel at the Rain Forest - thanks to the really nice staff guy, we saw this eel do his nightly 2 laps around the tank. Very cool!


this new ride is awesome - you go straight up - IN BETWEEN THE CEILING BEAMS - then straight down... plus the usual rollercoaster curves. woohoo!!


Saturday night crop - none of us accomplished much that night. lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool pictures! I will try to remember about the eel next time I will be there. My daughter is obsessed with Avatar so I want to take her to the amusement park at MOA.