Monday, October 06, 2008

another biker LO

wow - it seems so hard for me to do layouts for bike weekends and events. A couple months ago I had 17 sets of photos from all different events to scrap - and the last four were all bike event weekends. But that's ok - only two left! Time to do another big photo printing order - pita (pain in the a**) that is!

Anyway, I did this LO combining a sketch I was following with a challenge from my class:
create a 2 pg LO
Use something heart shaped
Use action shot photos
Use something clear
Use at least 1" of ribbon
Mix up your title

And I did it!! woohoo!! Got it all in.

Glittered brown heart on the photos of G and I
Action shots of cooking and eating
2 clear buttons backed with patterned paper
Blue with brown dot ribbon (by title)
Two types of letters in my title

:-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome job on the layout! Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Pretty! Love the look of title too!