cj finished. yay!! This is another one for my twopeas childfree group. The theme is "Scrapbook Retreats." Well... I obviously have attended lots of retreats! lol And I'm not even including cku, scrapfest, etc. This was a very clean and simple layout. Every time I look at it I ask myself what I could add/change, and every time I conclude that I like it the way it is. :-)
The journaling says: Scrapbook retreats are not just for scrappin', they're also for hangin' with the girls, having fun. I probably average two weekend crops each year, as well as occasional day crops.
Yes, Greg laughed when he read that - said "two each quarter" - lol. Ok, as I said, this doesn't include cku's, scrapfests, etc. So this year, yes, I've been to two weekend retreats so far. We're trying to pull another one together, but it seems unlikely at this time. Too bad...
Monday, October 01, 2007
another
Posted by
Marcia
at
10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, if we can eliminate CKUs and CKCs, I hardly go to crops at all! LOL!
Post a Comment