Not literally. LOL I'm taking care of tasks that need to be done... well, at least some of them, bit by bit. oh, hey - I can say I was cleaning house - I finally found my desk (yes it's wood!) under the huge piles of "stuff" that had accumulated on it!!
I gave my old blog a new look. I'm groovin' on it! I may still do a little tweaking here and there, but for the most part, I think I'll stick with this look for a while.
I created a postcard for our bike club. It'll be sent to members who haven't attended events in a while, to try to entice them to join us again. This one shows pictures from last year's fundraiser, and the back talks about this year's upcoming fundraiser, our third annual murder mystery lunch. Yes, that's me in the upper right corner, planting a smooch on Bob's cheek. Last year's theme was Roarin' 20's, and I played a reporter. This year will be "Murder at Mardi Gras." I'm not sure yet, but I think I'll be playing a debutante.
I'm finding the songs I want to include in the next cj I'll be working on. I have a sketch already done. woohoo!! I just need to find the "right" paper, and I can start to scrap. I suppose I should explain about the music... the theme is "Music to Motor To" - and the owner included cds for each of us to burn our motoring tunes to. And then our LO is supposed to be about that cd, or motoring music, I guess. lol Anyway, my tunes are eclectic, so it'll be interesting. Stay tuned (haha) to find out which songs become finalists!
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
cleaning house
Posted by
Marcia
at
11:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment