and do I mean slowly!! It's taken me a few days to do this layout. Of course, I spend way more time watching tv than scrapping, shame on me. But you know... some things are worth waiting for. LOL
anyway, this is about my third and last CKU, Creating Keepsakes University, a scrapbook school. It was in Nashville in 2007. Our dorm (um, a group of like-minded gals) performed in front of hundreds of screaming wild women - only 3 dorms out of many are chosen for that, so it's quite an honor. The pics by page: dorm stuff, scrapbook "celebs," opryland hotel, and local Nashville sights.I used my rockin' cool die cut machine, a Cricut Expression, to cut the letters for the title and to cut the orange/red/yellow swirlies. I only had one piece of that beautiful colorful paper, and the Cricut made it super easy for me to include some on all four pages of my layout. There's no way on earth I would have attempted to hand cut all of those letters, nonetheless the flourishes!
For those of you who have a Cricut - Be sure to check out the latest Cricut Promotion, The Great Gypsy Escape! Purchase one of 4 new Cricut catridges for a chance to win a new Gyspy (handheld design studio for Cricut), $2,000 travel vouchers and even a $30,000 trip to one of 5 fabulous locations!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
slowly catching up
Posted by
Marcia
at
10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment