Monday, November 17, 2008

let it snow,

let it snow, let it snow...

But not much, just a dusting please.

Can you believe?! - snow already?! Less than two weeks ago the temps were in the 70s; we actually had at least one high record day. And now... snow. I have a feeling it's going to be a rough winter.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you are wrong! It can NOT be another rough winter! LOL Last one was BAD!

Mackenzi said...

Lets just hope that we dont have to much snow. At least the first weekend in Jan. I guess we drive in the snow no matter what. LOL

Anonymous said...

Let me just say this... PLEASE keep the white stuff at your end of the states. I don't want it quite yet!

Anonymous said...

Ug, at least it didn't stick! This morning was a bit scary at first too! lol