My hard drive died a couple weeks ago. Ya know... I never realized how much I use my computer until then. I finally have a running computer again, thanks to my wonderful hubby who put a new hard drive into my PC and then dealt with all the weird issues from that.
Greg and I had made some backups in April and June, so I didn't lose too much, but my entire email address book is gone, all my emails, and some recent things I worked on. Plus all my software needs to be reloaded. And my 2000+ fonts are gone (yes, I'm addicted to fonts!).
So long story short - I'm way behind again on computer type stuff that I was actually slowly catching up on. And I'm not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. ;-(
Sunday, August 13, 2006
sigh...
Posted by
Marcia
at
7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment