The excitement in my life... new ribbon storage!
I've been looking off and on for a while for a solution to my ribbon concerns. I really loved how I used to have them hanging on my studio wall, but with the boys (my kitties) loving to chew on stuff, I couldn't have hanging, swinging ribbon tempting them. So the ribbon needed to be in containers.
Lots of scrappers put ribbon into jars. Well, I knew quart size was NOT going to work. I tried two quart size plastic jars. Still not big enough. Not only did I have to smoosh my ribbon in, I had to pull it all out every time I wanted to find that perfect color/style. There are some very cool penny candy jars with bigger mouths, but I wasn't about to spend $6-$8 per jar, especially when I need 10!
My mom-in-law brought me an even bigger jar from the Dollar Store. Hmmm.... definitely big enough, but I still had to pull everything out. But she mentioned clear plastic shoeboxes. Hmmm...
So I went to check it out. And OMG - I love 'em. They're big enough, and I can just pop the top off and look inside without pulling it all out then pushing it all back in. yahoo!!!!
The pics aren't all that great - glare from lighting. But I'm way too busy to keep trying for that perfect picture, so that's just too bad!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006
new ribbon storage
Posted by
Marcia
at
8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment