once in a while... Actually, these are some of the pages I have done the last couple of months. I haven't figured out how to take good photos of my layouts yet, so I procrastinate on posting pictures. These are miscellaneous pages: the intro to the 2004 album and a volleyball team page.
The 2004 intro page was mostly done electronically. I found a monopoly board jpg online that didn't have the text in the play squares. I added text and pictures so that if you start at GO and go around, it follows the highlights of 2004 in chronological order. I think my favorite play square is the one that is supposed to be jail - I labeled it "work work work work." LOL After printing the board on a large format printer (thanks Annie!) I just adhered it to black cardstock, added the stickers at the top, and adhered multiple orange and yellow cards stacked up to give depth.

The volleyball page is from a few years ago - I'm trying to finish up that last one or two pages in each album that I hadn't done yet. This is a 12 x 12 page, yet I printed directly on the background with my normal size printer. heeheehee No, ain't gonna tell ya how - if you can't figure it out, well... my secret! I've never been into circles before, but I thought it fit the theme of the page. And I think it looks kewl!


No comments:
Post a Comment