


Greg's uncle Ned and aunt Chris and cousin Blair were in the area for a brief visit this weekend, so we joined them and Greg's folks at the Milwaukee Art Museum, along with other fun activites. WOW - I had never been to the Art Museum yet - believe that!! A lot of folks call it the Calatrava, because that's the name of the architect - it is a most amazing building. It's right on the lakefront, and it's a fragile-looking building with "wings" that open and shut. We were fortunate to still be there when the museum closed, so we were able to see the wings shut. VERY kewl! And the inside has lots of angles and curves. We saw a short movie clip about the creation of the building, quite interesting. And the artwork was very intriguing too, of course. We all had our favorite parts. And there were some that we just looked at and didn't "get."
Sunday, October 09, 2005
fun fun
Posted by
Marcia
at
8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We were thinking it felt a lot like a cruiseship, and even a bit like a spaceship. lol
I always wonder what Greg thinks when I line up some "weird" shot. Altho I think he knows well enough now that my pics usually turn out kewl.
Post a Comment