Monday, October 17, 2005

cute projects

Had time to scrap this weekend!!! Actually, I MADE time to scrap this weekend. I'm going to a crop this coming weekend, and I needed to do a recipe page (11 of them!). My recipe needed to have chocolate in it. I had a few ideas, then inspiration struck - I have this cute Bo-Bunny paper/sticker set that has a cherry theme. What would be better than using that with a Black Forest recipe?? mmmm.... I used a dark brown paper as the background and a reddish chalk ink to complete the chocolate/cherry combo.



I also worked on finishing some of my cute CKU projects. One that is adorable, but I have absolutely NO idea what to do with it, is the matchbox mini album. Yes, what you are seeing below is a regular-sized matchbox, covered with paper and inked. And yes, that is a tiny little accordion album inside. The accordion mini album has 5 "pages" on each side, all decorated with coordinating papers and inked.



3 comments:

Marcia said...

I wondered if you'd check here between now and then. Sorry you saw it. Actually, I didn't know if it was a big deal anyway.

can't wait either!!

Marcia said...

argh. I had a crash course in small pages prior to Provo. We did a dorm CJ in 6x6. VERY tough for me. And many of the Albums projects are minis, so I'm getting a better feel for smaller pages.

It wasn't hard putting the matchbox together, but the problem will be what to put in/on it - pics/embellishments need to be less than 1 x 1.75.

Emily said...

Boy, you have been busy, haven't ya? I need to find time to do my CKU projects (from the past 3 years!). They'd make for great gifts, if I can get them done.