I really don't like to post here unless I have pictures. I guess I feel pics are more entertaining than just my blah blah chat. ;-) I do have pictures this time, but first...
It's been a wild December!
Snow, snow and more snow. As of this morning, this month ranks as the fourth snowiest December on record in Milwaukee!! omg, kinda crazy, isn't it? - the month is only 2/3 over. The rain and somewhat warmer weather this past week had melted just about all of it, and then BAM, Fri we got pelted with another foot. We're supposed to get 4 - 7 inches more tonight, and then the temps are going brutal, with wind chills to 30 below. What's up? Like last winter wasn't bad enough?? Ok, enough bad news...
Events and parties seem to be at an all-time high this year. We've been going just about every Fri and Sat night since Thanksgiving. Definitely lots of fun. One fun event was the Trans-Siberian Orchestra last Sunday - they rocked the house - and best light show I think I've ever seen at a concert!
Ok, ok, already. You want pictures? Here's some pictures... well, first the story. Greg shouted from the downstairs to come down. I got halfway down the stairs, and he said "stop." I'm wondering what he's up to, and then I see a deer out the side window. And Greg's still saying "in front of you, look forward." Well there was another deer right by our patio. So we watched them for a while, I grabbed the camera and we took some pictures. They were chomping on the rose bush leaves, which was ok since I'll be hacking them back in spring anyway. One of the guys had his nose almost touching the house at one point. The deer were absolutely beautiful. Enjoy!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
for some odd reason
Posted by
Marcia
at
10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OMG, they are adorable! What a beautiful animal!
They are so close to the window, it is amazing.
Great shots! I know how exciting it is to have them "right there", as that happened a few years ago at the cabin.
Post a Comment