I made a sweet mini album for mom for mother's day! It's an acrylic album, kind of a hard clear plastic. Since it's clear, as in SEE THRU, the big challenge is to not have adhesive or the ugly backs of stuff showing. You basically have to put the front and back side of each page together at the same time. And even working with other pages - you have to make sure that yuck stuff won't show thru page to page. This album is definitely clean and simple... it was my first attempt at acrylic, and I was in a bit of a hurry. But I think it turned out really cool. woohoo!
The theme for this was basically "family." The cover is a picture of mom and dad on their wedding day. Then the pictures are of their kids (my siblings and me) chrono thru the years. In birth order: Nancy, Bonnie, Susie, Donnie, Randy, Gini and me.
argh - photos suck - the camera was set at a very low res, unbeknownst to me. oh well, c'est la vie. You get the idea... ;-)

2 comments:
Bravo! I think it came out great. And I know your mom must have loved it! Isn't acrylic FUN?
Wow! This rocks! Very pretty!
Post a Comment