Way back in Sept I went to ScrapFest at the Mall of America. One of my classes was with Making Memories... and they had a minor supply problem. They asked if there were 5 people who would volunteer to not have all the components of the project - those volunteers would get a goodie box from them later. Well, most of the class volunteered, so they chose names. And *I* was one of the lucky 5. Why do I say lucky? Check out the contents of that goodie box! ;D
Making Memories is well known for being very generous, and they proved it once again! The goodie box included:
12 x 12 Maddi Multipack
Page Kit - Classic Holiday
Calling Cards - Expressions
Velvet Alpha Stickers
Enamel metal Tiles - Expressions
Kraft 5x7 Mini Book
Flower Brad Accents - Maddi
3 pkgs of Just Numbers Stickers
Photo Cube Kit (which is what our class was based on)
YOU ROCK, MAKING MEMORIES!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
making memories ROCKS!
Posted by
Marcia
at
8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You scored on this one, Marcia! Cool stuff!
Post a Comment