Sunday, March 26, 2006

this was fun

I was checking out my friend Carrie's blog - she had a cool little thing called "What Kind of Donut Are You." So I had to take the quiz and find out. This was the answer, which was the same as Carrie's, interestingly enough! ;-o

You Are a Caramel Crunch Donut

You're a complex creature, and you're guilty of complicating things for fun.
You've been known to sit around pondering the meaning of life...
Or at times, pondering the meaning of your doughnut.
To frost or not to frost? To fill or not to fill? These are your eternal questions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KEWL! Great minds! ;)

Had a great time tonight! Loved every minute of it...and who knew Paul was such a hottie?!

Will post pics on the ol' blog soon. Got some good ones! Got a little welled up when they showed Freddy. In the end I bought a shirt. Awesome show!

So glad we got to take advantage of your excess! Thanks to you and Greg for a great dinner/evening!

Have a great time this week with all the cool celebs and your buddies at CKU! Will be looking for pics next week, hope you take some!

Anonymous said...

Too funny Marcia :) I was a boston creme. - -Just had to finally check your blog out. Sorry it took so long.- -see you soon.

Alisha